- Club-level contest planned for early 2020
- Prepare and deliver a 4-5 minute speech on the 2020 topic: “Just iMagine a World without Boundaries”
- Open to students under the age of 19 as of October 1, 2019 and not enrolled in a post-secondary school program
- Winners can move on to compete for scholarships at the district, national and international levels
- In 2019, a student participating in our club contest went on to finish second at the district contest and received a $1,500 scholarship!
Click on the following document for rules and application form:
At our February club meeting this week, we wrapped up our 2019-2020 Essay and Oratorical contests. Essay contestants wrote on the topic “Is Optimism the Key to Achieving the Dreams you iMagine?” while the Oratorical contestants spoke for five minutes on the topic “Just iMagine a World without Boundaries.” We applaud all competing students for … Continue reading “2020 Club Contest Medalists”
Want to showcase your writing skills? Or your public speaking skills? Consider participating in one or both of our annual contests this school year. With some exceptions, you are welcome to participate every year — an excellent way to practice and develop your skills in a supportive, risk-free environment. Contestants participate in a club-level contest … Continue reading “2019-2020 Contests Announced”