We appreciate that everyone is busy with work and families. Members of our club contribute when and how they can.
As members, we enjoy what we do and hearing the impact we’ve had on young lives. Most members help in fundraising activities and delivering youth programs. As a member you may also participate in the following:
Normally held monthly during the school year, dinner meetings provide the opportunity to:
- Socialize with other members
- Hear from guests making a difference in the community
- Hear from those who have benefited from Optimist Club support
- Challenge your fellow members to be their best during a fun fine session
- Holiday dinner
- Summer BBQ
- Other social activities
- Club leadership opportunities
- Attend Optimist International conferences
- Optimist International Professional Development Program
If you are interested in joining us or want more information, send us an email.